[Guides] Creating a buy
- NFT: Make sure that you have a supported wallet for the chain that NFT you intend to buy is hosted on.
- Token: Make sure that you have a supported wallet for the chain that you intend to make the payment.
For the Testnet version, the supported wallets are:
The following guides show the process of creating a buy on AxelarSea Testnet version with the following parameters.
- Chains on which NFT is hosted: Fantom Testnet
- Chains from which payment is made: Terra
- Token used for payment: LUNA or UST
Since the chains on which NFT is hosted (Avalanche Testnet) is different from the chains from which payment is made (Terra) and their supported wallets are different, you need to connect both MetaMask wallet and Terra Station, or Keplr wallet, to AxelarSea website.
- If you need help configuring the MetaMask wallet for Testnet or requiring assistance on funding your wallet, please refer to the following link.
- If you need help configuring the Terra Station or Keplr for Testnet or requiring assistance on funding your wallet, please refer to the following link.
- Click on the “Explore” tab
- Select any NFT you wish to buy. It can be from any chain. In this example, an NFT on Fanotm chain is chosen, with the set price of 1.5 LUNA.
- On the NFT detail page, select “Buy Now”.
- On a pop-up window, make sure that you are indeed makinp payment from Terra. The system will automatically check for the balance of the token indicated in the price (which is LUNA, in this case). Click ”Confirm”
- Wait for the wallet to pop-up, which could take approximately 3-10 minutes to finish the entire process. There can be up to 3 interactions with the wallet, as following.
- TerraStation: Confirm the transaction on the TerraStation.
- Metamask #1: If the chain of the NFT is different from the connected chain on the Metamask, there is going to be a pop-up asking to change the chain.
- Metamask #2: Sign the signature.
Congratulations! You’ve just made a purchase of an NFT on Fantom using token from Terra directly. You can check in your “Profile” tab to make sure that your NFT arrives. Feel free to make more purchases of NFT on other chains using other tokens.